Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Second Salad

I have been asked why this post is titled Salad. Do you want to know the answer?
Ok, here it is:







Wait for it...






Wait for it...






Wait for it!








I don't know why I called that post Salad. I honestly have no clue. Obviously it's just something random that came to my mind. It's not a secret code or anything. It has no philosophical meaning. Seriously, I'm not that deep.

Guess what!
I actually have some stuff to blog about today! :D
Most days I just open up Blogger and stare blankly at the screen, then I zone out for twenty minutes, then I think of something totally random to blog about. So out of the thirty minutes that I usually spend writing a post, only about five of those minutes is spent writing.
Oh, and I should probably mention that I don't spend that exact amount of time on posts, because I don't. If I don't say this, the next thing I'll know, Emily will be hanging over me with a timer. That's not a joke.
So yeah, when you read the above numbers you should automatically give or take a few minutes... probably give....

I don't know if anyone can tell, but I'm actually putting more effort into my post just like I said I would in this post.
I haven't quite worked my way up to 10% effort yet, though. Right now I'm at about 6%.
I am getting there, though! :)

Yesterday was such a jam-packed day that today I really feel like a slacker.
I got up yesterday at 7:30. By 8:00 PM last night, I had done two days worth of homework, cleaned a little bit, and watched nine episodes of Chuck. O.o

I've got another synchro competition this weeked. Yay!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment