Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Because I'm Crazy!

A few weeks ago, I was going through the list of MP3 CDs that are $5 on Amazon.
There's a lot of CDs on that list that I wouldn't want to buy or have never heard of. I don't really know why I did, but I randomly requested one of those CDs to get from my library through interlibrary loan. It was a CD that I'd never heard of before and to this day I have absolutely no idea why I requested it. 
What CD was it? It was this CD.
Is the CD any good? The answer is: YES! IT'S VERY GOOD! Listening to this CD makes me happy that I do random things. I'm probably going to put this CD on my wish list. 
Yay! :)
Also, it should be noted that a few Coldplay albums are $5.
=)

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like your blog skin thing. And also Green River Ordinance album thing-y. I listened to a few songs. They're quite good actually. Thanks for the music tip ;)

    writeaboutwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete