Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tick Tock!




I've gotten myself a handy dandy ticker to keep track of my savings! Thanks Alegna! :D
I've decided that since I don't know what laptop I want and it's gonna be awhile before I can buy one, I'm just going to make my goal of savings 2500. Because with that much money, I could either get a Mac or a PC that converts into a tablet. Those are cool. They're expensive, though. And some of them aren't very good. But there's one I found that's a decent laptop and the touchscreen works well. Plus, said laptop apparently works really well with Windows 7. It's sooooo expensive, though! It's like umm... $2372 or something like that. I just checked. It's $2374 so I was close enough. But that's really expensive especially considering that that price doesn't include any extras. There's laptops out there for $2000 less than that! Gah, but I want a nice one so the wait will be worth it in the end.

THE END

3 comments:

  1. did you check on Ebay?
    sometimes they have good quality items for less then they are new...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the time you get yours the price will probably have decreased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's true. That's gotta be one of the best parts about technology advancing.

    Angela, I don't think that I really want to buy off of ebay. I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it's going to be a few years anyway.

    ReplyDelete