Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hmm...

Blogger keeps putting this random tag in my posts. I'll type out my post, hit Publish Post, and then Blogger will tell me it can't publish the post because of that tag. I'm not putting any tags in my posts! I know hardly any HTML so it's not like I'm messing with the layout or anything >.<

Stupid internet. Stupid computer. Stupid Blogger.
Q. What did people complain about before there was computers?
A. They complained about stuff like... I really don't know :-P
I'm getting my haircut today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the first time in like two years. My hair is sooo long now! I'm going to get my haircut is this beauty school place. It's cool because it's like the student and instructor and the student gets to learn. I've never been there before, though. People in my family have. Yeahhhhhhhhh.
I'm making an Indian dish for dinner tonight! It is very tasty. It has garbanzo beans in it. :D


THE END

3 comments:

  1. cool, how much are you getting cut off?

    your dinner sounds yummy, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got ten inches off to donate. I'll email you a pic later :)

    ReplyDelete