Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello. My name is Bob.

I got an awesometastical new purse today from this adult skater that skates at my rink.
:)
:-P
:D
D:
:-S
:(
=)
O.o

>.<

:'(
>:-D
=]
:->
:-O
<3




















§








!
"
#
$
%
&
'
(
)
*
+
,
-
.
/
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
:
;
<
=
>
?
@
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
[
\
]
^
_
`
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s
t
u
v
w
x
y
{

}
~

Ç
ü
é
â
ä
à
å
ç
ê
ë
è
ï
î
ì
Ä
É
Å
æ
Æ
ô
ö
ò
û
ù
ÿ
Ö
Ü
¢
£
¥

ƒ
á
í
ó
ú
ñ
Ñ
ª
º
¿

¬
½
¼
¡
«
»















































α
ß
Γ
π
Σ
σ
µ
τ
Φ
Θ
Ω
δ

φ
ε


±




÷

°

·


²






















§










!
"
#
$
%
&
'
(
)
*
+
,

300 symbols/letters!

PC users with a number pad:
If you ever wanna GREAT way to waste time, hit ctrl and a number on the number pad at the same time. That's how I got all of the above thingamajigs. Except for the smilies that are made up of multiple letters/symbols. Those I did the normal way.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment