Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cinnamonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom made cinnamon rolls without the the cinnamon.
Redundant, much?
They are good, though! :)
I finally finished writing all my history papers for this quarter! Yay! *happy dance*
Now I just have to finish The Iliad and all of those papers and I'll be caught up!

Halloween is almost here! :D
CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!! :)
Creepy Halloween guy says hi:



















Random picture:


.
I took it myself with my camera :D
My camera is a red Sony DSC-T300
The little thing has tons of different settings (some of the stuff is really technical) and takes really good close-ups for not being a DSLR. :)
THE END
update: for some reason, Blogger keeps messing up the spacing in this post and making the text underneath the flower picture wraparound the side of the picture. I tried to change this but it wouldn't work :(
So sorry if it's hard to read!
THE REAL END

2 comments:

  1. hi Brother Anthony!!! *Waves*
    how are you this fine day???
    oh, I g2g... bye bye *Waves*

    (oh, and hi/bye to you too, SEP!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete