Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Key

I've been thinking about how much I've improved over the past few months with my drawing and photography... especially my photography.
I've learned so much and I've gotten so much better. Some of the photos I look at now and think, "Jeez... I thought that was good?!"

Good photo in July 2009:




Good Photo now:



*decides to find some more drastic examples*


This Spring:



Now:



Same camera, different skill level.


Also, the ratio of good to bad photos has gotten better. In 20 minutes, I can get as many good photos as it used to take me hours to get. :-d


3 comments:

  1. Yaaay, good for you! I'm completely incompetent at photography, so I tend to see a nice photograph and think "OMG SO PRETTY LOL" and blindly stumble on, but I can actually see your improvement. :D

    ReplyDelete