Monday, September 20, 2010

:-(

I wish it wasn't so ridiculously expensive to get film developed... well, it really isn't that expensive but it is when you have multiple rolls of film and no money.
I don't need prints of everything I take so I just want to get everything put on a disc so I can put them onto my computer.
Walmart: You can only get a disc if you also pay for the prints. $2.50 for a disc, $7 for prints. (I might be a little off on that... but it's close enough.)
Wolf Camera: You can get just the disc but you have to pay a fee for the developing and then a fee for the disc. $5 for developing, $4.50 for a disc.
Next I gotta look at Target and Walgreens.
I think it's kinda weird how you can buy four rolls of film for $10 but then to get those four developed and put onto discs you have to pay around $40.
$50 for 96 pictures.
Sooo... that's like blah.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Snapfish? I love it. They have free photos and stuff all the time. You also get 20 free prints when you join and I think your first role of film developed and printed for free. idk about the disc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete